BEST BUY in desirable West Boylston! FOUR bedrooms, TWO & HALF baths, TWO car garage. The bonus room would make a fine office, play room, yoga retreat, or home gym. Expand the Master bedroom over it? So many options! Formal living and dining rooms plus family room.
You cannot find a MOVE IN READY home this size in West Boylston, Holden, or Sterling for less.
Long list of updates over the years including kitchen with granite counters, exterior paint, French doors, windows, hot water heater, oversized deck, and pear trees.
Make this home your own!
We're hosting TWO Open Houses THIS WEEKEND!
Saturday, June 2nd from 10 am to noon and Sunday, June 3rd from noon to 2 pm
Here are five reasons listing your home for sale this summer makes sense.
1. Demand Is Strong The latest Buyer Traffic Reportfrom the National Association of Realtors (NAR) shows that buyer demand remains very strong throughout the vast majority of the country. These buyers are ready, willing and able to purchase…and are in the market right now! More often than not, multiple buyers are competing with each other to buy the same home. Take advantage of the buyer activity currently in the market.
2. There Is Less Competition Now Housing inventory has declined year-over-year for the last 35 months and is still under the 6-month supply needed for a normal housing market. This means that, in the majority of the country, there are not enough homes for sale to satisfy the number of buyers in the market. This is good news for homeowners who have gained equity as their home values have increased. However, additional inventory could be coming to the market soon.
Historically, the average number of years a homeowner stayed in his or her home was six, but that number has hovered between nine and ten years since 2011. There is a pent-up desire for many homeowners to move as they were unable to sell over the last few years because of a negative equity situation. As home values continue to appreciate, more and more homeowners will be given the freedom to move.
The choices buyers have will continue to increase. Don’t wait until this other inventory comes to market before you decide to sell.
3. The Process Will Be Quicker Today’s competitive environment has forced buyers to do all they can to stand out from the crowd, including getting pre-approved for their mortgage financing. This makes the entire selling process much faster and much simpler as buyers know exactly what they can afford before home shopping. According to Ellie Mae’s latestOrigination Insights Report, the average time it took to close a loan was 41 days.
4. There Will Never Be a Better Time to Move Up If your next move will be into a premium or luxury home, now is the time to move up! The inventory of homes for sale at these higher price ranges has forced these markets into a buyer’s market. This means that if you are planning on selling a starter or trade-up home, your home will sell quickly, AND you’ll be able to find a premium home to call your own!
Prices are projected to appreciate by 5.2% over the next year, according to CoreLogic. If you are moving to a higher-priced home, it will wind up costing you more in raw dollars (both in down payment and mortgage payment) if you wait.
5. It’s Time to Move on With Your Life Look at the reason you decided to sell in the first place and determine whether it is worth waiting. Is money more important than being with family? Is money more important than your health? Is money more important than having the freedom to go on with your life the way you think you should?
Only you know the answers to the questions above. You have the power to take control of the situation by putting your home on the market. Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire.
Looking for a neighborhood but like your privacy? This home has both as well as seasonal views of sunsets and foliage. 7 room 3 bedroom 2.5 bath colonial with Great Room which has cathedral ceiling, eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, office, playroom or guest bedroom, and laundry in half bath completes the open 1st floor. Master bedroom features private bath and walk in closet. Come see this bright, sun drenched home!